Instructions for taking part in Sam Craft‘s challenge:
Fellow Bloggers: Your mission, if you so choose, is to (1) Read this list; (2) Figure out what number below is fiction; (3) Write in the comment area the number you think is fiction; (4) Copy and paste this introduction onto your blog; (5) Compose your own Fact of Fiction list on your blog; (6) Return here and in the comment section put a link to your list.
Fellow Non-Bloggers: Your mission, if you so choose, is to (1) Read this list; (2) Figure out what number below is fiction; (3) Write in the comment area the number you think is fiction; (4) Compose your own Fact of Fiction list of three or more things in the comment section below.
1. Despite being very computer literate, I can’t operate an Apple-Mac.
2. I am afraid of jelly fish, even dead ones.
3. I feel as strongly for cars as I do (most) people.
4. I used to have imaginary dogs, rather than an imaginary friend.
5. I’ve never been outside the UK because I don’t like flying.
6. I occasionally do stand-up comedy to a live audience.
7. I used to marry people for a living, as a celebrant.
8. I’ve been dying my hair since I was eleven years old.
9. I own my own pool table and pool cue.
10. I met Jarvis Cocker when he came to my home town.